James Joseph Galleshaw Esq.
As a Senior Trial Attorney in the King’s County District Attorney’s Office, Mr. Galleshaw prosecuted hundreds of felony and misdemeanor cases in New York Supreme Court, New York City Criminal Court, and New York State Family Court. Upon leaving the District Attorney’s Office, Mr. Galleshaw worked in the litigation department of one of the country’s most respected insurance defense firms, where he handled a wide range of complex litigation matters, including products liability, motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, lead and asbestos poisoning, and general negligence claims.
Mr. Galleshaw’s practice focuses on all types of complex litigation matters, including all state and federal criminal defense matters, complex commercial litigation and high value construction, and motor vehicle injury claims. He is currently admitted to practice in New York State, New Jersey State, and the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Commercial Litigation
- New York State, 2000
- New Jersey State, 2000
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2005
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2005
- City University of New York School of Law, Flushing, New York, 1999
- Juris Doctorate Manhattan College, Riverdale, New York, 1995
- B.S, Marketing
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyer’s Association
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Queens County Bar Association
- The Brooklyn Bar Association
- Cocktails 4 Charity (Charitable Event Entity), Founder